Wednesday, May 13, 2009

ONE PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS

THESE PICTURES BY MELANEY SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES :-)

yes 015 15 - Copy 17 DSC00269 - Copy DSC00273 DSC00280 - Copy DSC00282 DSC00291 DSC00293 - Copy DSC00296 DSC01532 DSC_0034 IMG_3740 IMG_3774 IMG_3939 IMG_3942 IMG_3944 IMG_3947 IMG_3950 IMG_3952 IMG_3954 IMG_3958 - Copy IMG_3959 IMG_3963 IMG_4225 IMG_4227 DSC_0392 Mel's flash 002 Mel's flash 003 - Copy Mel's flash 005 melsphotos melsphotos 001 melsphotos 002 melsphotos 006 melsphotos 008 melsphotos 009 melsphotos 012 morecrap 082 morecrap 149 morecrap 165 negative butterfly 13 IMG_4258 SUNSETTTT tiff 185 asdfa 5 9 austin picssss 012 austin picssss 057 austin picssss 060 austin picssss 084 austin picssss 088 DSC_0408 DSC_0411 austin picssss 133 DSC_0422 DSC_0414 DSC_0417 DSC_0445 austin picssss 137 austin picssss 1477

Hope you enjoyed just a small sampling of Mel’s amazing talent!

Coming soon, some of my favorite pictures of Melaney!

3 comments:

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

Yessss! Finally....

She was definitely blessed with an AMAZING eye for photography! I love the ones of the random things in our house...only she could turn them into something so beautiful!

Wright Family said...

Wow!!! What a gift and treasure!

The Rodriguez Crew said...

oh .... my .... word. those are INCREDIBLE! every last one of them!! I am so envious of her talent. it's truly remarkable!! I think I need to go look at them again ....