Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Many Faces and Moods of Melaney

I just wanted to share some of my favorite pictures of Melaney. They will definitely give you some insight into her personality! They are in random order for the most part. Not much need to make a whole lot of comments.

Melaney 2003 at 13.DSC00558DSC00601_edited-1DSC00575

DSC_00141squinty26 (2)

Her camera was her best friend!!!DSCN0195

DSCN0196

DSCN0234

DSCN0236

DSCN0240xszrgsffgsgfsfdsfds

Always up for a challenge!IMG_0606

IMG_0643

IMG_0694 IMG_0832

IMG_2282IMG_2291IMG_2302 IMG_2284

IMG_4007

yes 052 An avid animal lover, Angel was her baby.

DSC_0046

DSC_0001

DSC_0131_edited-2 DSC_0154_edited-2DSC_0096_edited-1

IMG_0833_edited-1

DSC_0120_edited-1DSC_0002_edited-1DSC_0190_edited-1DSC_0192_edited-1IMG_0704_edited-1

DSC_0187_edited-1DSC_0162

DSC_0182Old spooky houses were her favorite places to shoot pictures…..Always the adventurer!DSC_018626.jpg1DSC_0049 She loves her baby sister so much and was her best friend.DSC_0093 DSC_0023 These last 3 pictures are very precious. They are from our Lake Travis vacation in May 2007.

DSC_0048_edited-1

We miss you Mel!!!

2 comments:

The Rodriguez Crew said...

Wow. There aren't a lot of words, other than WOW. And BEAUTIFUL. And STYLISH! :) I love that Melaney seems like she's kind of the "artsy" sister, and such a trendsetter without even trying! She is so lucky to have each of you, and your pride and joy for her just shines! I love that.

I was sorry (and MAD!) to read about your experience today at the doctor's office. That is a nightmare!! I pray that you can get to the bottom of it soon, and have better luck from here on out! Have a great weekend ... loved the pictures!!

paige :)

Anonymous said...

wow she is STUNNING! and beautiful! the camera really loves her! i love reading about your journey. I hope that you find the miracle you are looking for. every picture is just breathtaking! will be praying for you and your family!